I am having trouble with a contact form on my site. Whenever I hit
the page, it doesn't see that the user is logged in. Here's how my
code looks.

------------
#forms.py

from django import forms
from django.utils.translation import ungettext, ugettext_lazy as _

class ContactForm(forms.Form):
    subject = forms.CharField()
    email = forms.EmailField(required=False)
    message =
forms.CharField(widget=forms.Textarea(attrs={'rows':'20',
'cols':'75'}))
------------

------------
#urls.py
from django.conf.urls.defaults import *

urlpatterns = patterns('myproject.forms.views',
    (r'^contact-us/$', 'contact'),
)
------------

------------
#views.py

from django.core.mail import send_mail
from django.http import HttpResponseRedirect
from django.shortcuts import render_to_response
from myproject.forms.forms import ContactForm

def contact(request):
    if request.method == 'POST':
        form = ContactForm(request.POST)
        if form.is_valid():
            cd = form.cleaned_data
            send_mail(
                cd['subject'],
                cd['message']+'\nUser email '+cd['email'],
                ('formemailaddr...@email.com'),
                ['sendaddr...@email.com'],
            )
            return HttpResponseRedirect('/forms/thanks/')
    else:
        form = ContactForm()
    return render_to_response('forms/contact.html', {'form': form})

  If I hit another page, the user still shows up as being logged in,
just this one area (the contact form) doesn't. Even the thank you page
shows the user as being logged in.

  Anyone have any ideas?