I'm trying to display DB data in a dropdon box on a screen using a
form. Here's my form/formfield code:

from django import forms

class AddChoiceForm(forms.Form):
    ccount = forms.IntegerField()
    pquestion = forms.CharField()
    message = forms.CharField()
    polls = forms.ChoiceField(required=True)
    newchoice = forms.CharField()

and here's the html code for my screen:

<h1>Add Poll Choice Screen</h1>

<form action="/polls/addchoice/" method="POST">
{% csrf_token %}

{{ message }}

{{ polls }}
<input type="submit" value="addchoice" />

</form>

and finally here's the view code for addchoice:

def addchoice(request):
    polls = get_list_or_404(Poll)
    pollcount = Poll.objects.all().count()
    if pollcount > 0 :
        message = "Number of polls passed to form was " + str(pollcount)
    else:
        message = "No polls passed in to form."

    data = {'polls': polls, 'message': message }
    form = AddChoiceForm(data)
    return render_to_response('polls/addchoice.html',
                              { 'form': form })

I had expected this to just display the message field on my screen and
the DB entries in the drop down, but when the screen is rendered I'm
only seeing the screen title at the top and the button near the
bottom. So where's problem with the code? Or is there more default
widget coding I need to do to setup the widget for the choice field
which will contain the DB values? Please advise. Thanks.