Hi Javier,

yeah I saw goFlow, it looks pretty nice. My only concern is the update, if
you go to

http://code.google.com/p/goflow/downloads/list

<http://code.google.com/p/goflow/downloads/list>you notice it has not been
updated since 2008 and that is worrying. I don't know if anyone is still
maintaining the code, if it will work with 1.2 django..

Any ideas of alternative solutions?

Regards,