I have an object which I want to serialize, which a modules with extra
information with a one-to-one key pointing to the main object.  I know
that I can do a lookup using select_related to get a cache of the
relation, but it seems that nothing I do will serialize (to json in my
case) these relations despite their being cached.  Is there a way to
do serialize the data, or do I have to do it manually?  I'd like to
have the object and all of its one-to-one (reverse) relations in one
piece of json.