2011/1/8 Mo Mughrabi <mo.mughr...@gmail.com>

> This is not exactly what I need.
>
> this library is not done as per the common best practices for i18nlizing
> data.
>
> All you have to do is declare an object (field) as an i18n field and the
> engine takes care of the rest. This example you can see in java struct and
> php symphony, when executing the equivalent for syncdb it will generate an
> additional table which holds the i18n languages instead of creating columns
> with prefixes and suffixes.

Hi,

I've been using transmeta for a big project, I had to slightly adapt it to
suit my needs but it works well and I found it an elegant solution.

http://code.google.com/p/django-transmeta/

some migration/maintenance commands are also available within the lib.

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it