On Jan 10, 2011, at 5:23 PM, mrmclovin wrote:

> Yes, being part of the community is good. But to base help and
> solutions by ask&answer is not good for documentation IMO. I don't
> like to ask questions because then I have to explain the problem, word
> everything right and then wait for an answer. I prefer to find the
> answer quick on my own and only ask as a last resort and I think many
> people agree with this.

I totally agree with this myself. And there are plenty of resources -- the
Apress books, the official docs, stack overflow, and all the blogs.

If there's something you're lacking in Django education after availing yourself
of those things, then being a part of the living community embodied in this
list and DjangoCon is the best way to keep current and learn the clever
solutions others have developed for common "problems" that haven't been baked
into Django proper for whatever reason.

Shawn