It could be that the query to populate the drop down for the FK is
timing out, causing the page to hang. You should try it with
raw_id_fields, something like this in App2 admin.py:

from django.contrib import admin
from App2.models import Priority

class PriorityAdmin(admin.ModelAdmin):
   raw_id_fields = ('entry',)

admin.site.register(Priority,PriorityAdmin)

Regards,
--
Burhan Khalid