Hi all, anyone can suggest me what is the better way that I can build
an .exe, .msi or a .deb, with my installed version of apache, python,
django and a django project that I had developed, with the
configuration enough that allows me to distributed the bundled
application, and once copied to another pc, by double clicking the
installer it start a wizard where even a child could  specify the
paths, etc, and at the end the server run and the project is ready to
use. I know XAMP or LAMP do part of what I want but for php.
Some ideas?
Thanks
Julio Cesar