Hi,

I'm trying to use Django-Cms on my site and I see the below exception
whenever I try to add a page or a group. The below stacktrace repeats
itself indefinitely.

I think this error is independent of the cms system and hence I'm
posting it here instead of the cms forum. The current recursion limit
is set to 1000. Any help would be appreciated.

RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded

File "/var/www/sites/test/django/core/urlresolvers.py", line 195, in
_get_reverse_dict
    self._populate()
  File "/var/www/sites/test/django/core/urlresolvers.py", line 175, in
_populate
    for name in pattern.reverse_dict: