This should get you started. The following styles override your styles
(i.e. you can just paste them at the bottom of your CSS file.)

#allcontent {
 width: 780px;
}

#header {
 margin: 10px 0;
}

#main {
 float: left;
 width: 545px;
 margin: 0 0 10px 0;
}

#sidebar {
 float: right;
 width: 170px;
 margin: 0 0 10px 0;
}

#footer {
 clear: both;
 margin: 10px 0;
}

This renders properly in Internet Explorer 6, mostly. You might also
place a <br style="clear: both;" /> or equivalent just before the
footer to be doubly sure that it doesn't get mixed up with the floating
blocks. Hope this helps!

Bryan