Hi all,

I was planning on making a formal introduction to the group when I had
a chance.  I'm afraid I come seek help instead.

I'm a relative newbie to both Python and Django, and in the middle of
my first Django project.   My client is asking me to store and process
dates -- including dates BC.

Is this easily done in Django?   I'm using sqlite3 for the database.

Googling has revealed mxdatetime, but from what I understand Django
doesn't like to play with it at all.

Any suggestion on where to look?

Many thanks!

Ben