Hello,

Is there a straightforward way to set fields to read only for a subset
of the forms in an inline formset in the Admin? I'd like to set some
fields to read only on my inline form for rows that were not created
by the user. However, when I set the fields to read only, it of course
affects all rows/forms in the inline, preventing the user from editing
their own rows. Do I need to do a custom formset for
InlineModelAdmin.formset?