I'm building my application with the admin site.
As a start point, it make things so easy.
However, I want to add a top menu that links to my apps and some of
the dynamic pages.
My top menu is kinda simple. Unlike treemenu, it's just flat menu with
a few items.
One solution I can think of is by modifying base_site.html, add my
menu onto it.
But I want to high light the app that is currently been choose.
What is the best way to do this?  Thanks