That is two underscores, followed by 'file' followed by two underscores. Not
just a single underscore.

Please try and cut and paste out we give to use and vice versa. In other
words, provide complete output showing full errors and tracebacks. Such
information may be meaningful to use even if you think it isn't.

Graham