response to messages:

I am using the Django inside the Linux-Debian on my windows 7 machine. This
is what happen when I opened the terminal in the Django..
command: python manage.py runserver
It runs fine... 0 errors.
It shows me the url which is http://......  then I went to the browser on
the Djano which is run on the linux-Debian virtual box, and copied the url
that the terminal stated there were no errors. Once I did that, it  says it
refused connection.

Answer to Bill Freeman: Yes the broswer running on the same box as django (
Like I've mentioned above to another post). I will do what you suggest which
is to run the server 0.0.0.0:8000.
I don't understand on how I have a firewall when the terminal stated that
there are 0 errors after I ran the manage.py runserver.