I use YourSQL - http://yoursql.ludit.it/

On 8/4/06, Rob Hudson < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've seen some screencasts of various web frameworks (rails,
turbogears) where the user has a nice interface to a mysql admin tool
for creating tables, running queries, etc on a Mac.  I can't find a
reference anywhere to what this might be.  I downloaded and tried MySQL
Workbench but it was very spotty and ended up crashing on me.  Any tips
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob