I'm trying to code and implement a file upload screen. I've looked at
the documentation at:

http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.2/topics/http/file-uploads/

and the document shows a simple upload form called UploadFileForm
which is shown with two fields coded for it. I'm assuming that the
field named "file" of type forms.FileField is just the file
itself(location, name, and data), but if so what's the "title" field
of type forms.CharField used for and how is it processed? I don't
think it's mentioned at all in the documentation except for being
shown to be part of the form. Can someone please explain its use and
how it should be processed? Thanks.