You could use signals[1] to update cache on save event, but I think you
are approaching the issue in the wrong way, why not paginate[2] the
result?

Regards,
Matías

[1]: http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/signals/
[2]: http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/pagination/

Excerpts from Pranav's message of Fri Jan 28 01:36:02 -0200 2011:

--
Matías Aguirre <matiasagui...@gmail.com>