2006/8/5, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I had problems with file uploading time ago and I found this post
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/django-users/browse_thread/thread/d83259c6bdd0151f/3880fdebcef9a367?lnk=gst&q=uploading+images&rnum=5#3880fdebcef9a367
>
> It helped me so much. And I wonder it could help you.
Thanks for the link.

> Notice the atributes of the form in the template, specially
> enctype="multipart/form-data"
>
> Also note that the "real" content of the file is at
>
>  data = request.FILES[ 'file' ][ 'content' ]

Yes. The main point is that my form and view works great with the
automatic AddManipulator, but I want to make it working with a custom
manipulator.

Anyway, i'm currently trying to understand the AutomaticManipulator
code, where certainly is the solution ;-)

Thanks again.
--
didier