Hi,

I am using the django development server to locally develop my web
app. I currently have an issue whereby if I POST a file to the webapp
the view that it relates to isn't hit. The reason the view isn't being
matched is that the POST request (reported in the debug output of the
dev web server) still has the hostname attached i.e.

POST http://localhost/mylink

whereas all other requests when they are processed by the web server
are of the form:

GET /mylink

The web server returns a 404 error due to finding a matching view. If
I run my django project under Apache then all is fine.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Gordon.