I decided my problem!
If you use dynamic method for getting you path, example:

import os
SITE_ROOT = os.path.realpath(os.path.dirname(__file__))
MEDIA_ROOT = os.path.join(SITE_ROOT, 'media')

you can dismiss path of you real folder especially when project lies
outside of the site root.

I check it out in folder with project:
python manage.py shell
>>> from django.conf import settings
>>> import filebrowser.settings
>>> filebrowser.settings.MEDIA_ROOT
/var/www/mysite.com/media
>>> filebrowser.settings.DIRECTORY
uploads/

you can check is or not is such folder: (/var/www/mysite.com/media/
uploads/)

Good luck!