Hi Guys

I've gone a long way to upgrade an application we wrote in ages ago in
really old django to new django, I've got stuck some way into it
though.  Front end all sorted, I can fire up the app so the admin.py
stuff is all working, but when I click on anything inside the admin,
for this example we'll use Groups, I get an error.

Caught ImportError while rendering: No module named urls

referring to

In template /Library/Python/2.6/site-packages/django/contrib/admin/
templates/admin/change_list.html, error at line 11

The line is

{% url admin:jsi18n as jsi18nurl %}

I'm using django1.2.4

I've got all this in my urlsCONF

from django.conf.urls.defaults import *
from django.contrib import admin
admin.autodiscover()
urlpatterns = patterns('',
        (r'^admin/(.*)', admin.site.root),

If I try clicking on any of the other applications in this project
they all give the same error.  It's like I'm not passing the url stuff
over to the templates, but only the admin templates.

I'm obviously doing something stupid, any help, greatly appreciated.