On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 6:11 PM, Tom Evans <tevans...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 5:01 PM, Dev@CB <d...@churchbudget.com> wrote:
>> Tom, why are you discouraging me?
>>

> My intention was not to discourage you; it was to encourage you to ask
> a sensible question in a legible manner. If you take slight at that,
> then I have no problem with not corresponding with you further.

I think that is always helpful this text:

Specially the part:

1. Try to find an answer by searching the archives of the forum you
plan to post to.
2. Try to find an answer by searching the Web.
3. Try to find an answer by reading the manual.
4. Try to find an answer by reading a FAQ.
5. Try to find an answer by inspection or experimentation.
6. Try to find an answer by asking a skilled friend.
7. If you're a programmer, try to find an answer by reading the source code.

And the return key is your friend ;)