Still not sure why this is not working. I went back and set a value in
my form field definition for the boolean field and the value I set is
now coming back in the Traceback, whereas before the value None was
being returned as the value for this field, regardless of whether I
had it checked or not. So this makes me think I still don't have
something setup right. Would it help if I posted my code somewhere so
you could take a look at it?