Hi, I want to sanitize the HTML my user inputs in a form. I'm getting
an error that says "'QuestionForm' object has no attribute
'explanation'" Even though I think it should have. I must be doing
something wrong, but I'm not very familiar with form handling.

My form is defined as:

class QuestionForm(ModelForm):
        explanation = forms.CharField(required=False,
widget=forms.Textarea(attrs={'name': 'editor1', 'style': 'height:
200px;' } ))

        class Meta:
                model = Question
                exclude = ('relatedProject', 'answered')

In my view I try to access the "explanation" field like this:

                form = QuestionForm(request.POST, instance = question) # A form
bound to the POST data

                if form.is_valid(): # All validation rules pass
                        form.explanation = sanitizeHtml(form.explanation)

This gives the error "QuestionForm' object has no attribute
'explanation'"

Thanks for your help