On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 9:40 AM, Szabo, Patrick (LNG-VIE)
<patrick.sz...@lexisnexis.at> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've tried using the @login_required decorator to limit acces to a
> certain view.
> This worked fine.
> Unfortunately in the template that you are redirected to if the login
> was succesfull I don't have acces to any information like username oder
> alike.
>
> How do I realize that ?!

I'm assuming your question is how you can access the logged-in user's
information in subsequent views and templates. If I've misunderstood
your question please let me know.

You need to make sure that you have the Session and Authentication
middlewares installed. Have a look at this link:

http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/auth/#authentication-in-web-requests

Best regards,
Martin Melin