Hi,

I know i ask a lot of questions but I have to relaize this project in
almost no time and i just startet using django.
I want to give users the possibility to change their passwords.
I have to use my own template but i cant figure out how to do that.

For testing i just copied the change_password.html from the admin
template and put it into my folders.

If I click on my link I'm redirected to the change_password.html but on
that site there are no fields visible.
I guess I had to change a lot of paths in the file but I've already
tried that.

Is there a custom template for changing passwords like the on for log-in
in the documentaion ?!

In the urls.py i just did the same as for login and logout:

(r'^main/change_password/$',
'django.contrib.auth.views.password_change', {'template_name':
'accounts/login/change_password.html', 'post_change_redirect' :
'/main'}),

Kind regards

Patrick Szabo
 XSLT-Entwickler