I have an application and I have figured out how to always send an
unauthenticated user to the login screen, no matter what screen they
try to enter when they're unauthenticated. First let me say that I
have not finished reading all of the documenation on the
authentication framework yet, so if the answer to the following
question is there, I apologize. Just let me know that. My question is
is it possible to redirect the user, after they login, back to the
original screen that they tried to enter before they logged in? If so
can you show me an example, point me to documentation, or otherwise
explain how? Thanks.