Hi,

I have this weird pagination bug in Django: using object_list as a
return of a view, but passing a "paginate_by" argument to it, it's
repeating some of the results; Otherwise, if I remove the argument or
set as "paginate_by=None", the results are correct.

If using pagination, the quantity of results is maintained at a total,
so, because there are repeated results, the last results are left out
of the list, so they don't appear in the template.

Any ideas of what might be happening?

Thanks!