I have a simple login form on every page like this:

<form style="display:inline;" method="post" class="form" action="/shop/
account/">{% csrf_token %}
<input id="id_email" name="email" value="email" type="text">
<input id="id_password" name="password" value="password"
type="password">
<input class="signinBut" type="submit" name="login" value="">
</form>

It was working great on the dev server.  Then I went into production.
Now every form submission is being interpreted as a GET rather than a
POST unless I am actually on the page /shop/account/ (the forms
action).  Has anyone experience this or know of a workaround?

Regards,
Josh