2011/2/21 Daniel Roseman <dan...@roseman.org.uk>:
> On Monday, February 21, 2011 5:47:42 PM UTC, Vinicius Massuchetto wrote:

> You can't "convert" a list to queryset, as a queryset is - as the name
> implies - a database query.

I imagined that. =/

> What you could do is get all the IDs from the list and pass that into a new
> query:
>     my_queryset = MyModel.objects.filter(id__in=[o.id for o in my_list])

I tried that, and that's the problem.

The objects I want don't really "exist", as my base data is the output
for `SomeModel.objects.annotate(n = Count(n)).filter(n = 0)` of a
ForeignKey of the model that I want to have the queryset overrided.

I'm confused how to deal with that.
Hope I made myself clear.

Thanks.
--