Hello guys

Today I discovered a strange problem which may be caused by my
misunderstanding or by a bug in django and i would like to shed some
light on it with your help.

I have models package `mycompany.models` where are defined all the
models for all our apps. Same classes are used in a few applications.
Django ORM lets us to define model classes anywhere we want and works
with them fine and we created a lot of command line scripts using it.

Now i want to use default admin functionality. I created a new project
"adminpanel" where I added a new application "administration" and I
would like to put there management of all base tables. I thought I can
do in `administration/models.py` something like:

from django.db import models
# Create your models here.
from mycompany.models import Myclass1
# ... etc

and then see all imported classes in admin interface but I see just
nothing. When i put in models.py a copy of class code I see it working
in admin.

So is it possible to use classes defined outside application/models.py
in application's admin ?