On Tuesday, February 22, 2011 08:46:34 am Simone Federici wrote:
> http://www.os4d.org/djangodevtools
> Your feedback is very welcome
>
> Simone

Doesn't xsyncdb mimic the way syncdb already works or is there some difference
that isn't apparent from the description?

Also, why not GZip instead of Zip for xloaddata, or are you planning to add
the support for gzip/bzip later?  (I don't really think of zip as a
compression tool as much as an archiving tool similar to tar, though I know
zip supports compression).

and how does xshell differentiate from shell if you have ipython installed
already?

These are the main questions I have glancing over them. But great work.

Mike

--
Oh wearisome condition of humanity!
Born under one law, to another bound.