Jay Parlar wrote:

> > I had a similar problem (not seeing the records I just inserted into
> > database - actually they were the only one) because I left the
> > timezone variable set to "America/Chicago" and i live in Europe (and
> > my timezone is Chicago + 8). So the date filter considered all the
> > records 'in the future'.
>
> Note that 'allow_future' is now a valid argument to those generic views.
>
> My guess though is that Steven is right: SQLite is causing your
> problem. I was having the exact same issue the other day (archive_day
> wasn't working) and a switch to MySQL fixed it.

Thank you all. My timezone is set to my current TZ (Europe/Warsaw).
Setting allow_future = True has no effect, but I'll try with other
database backend.

I was wondering if the time part of datetime object may have any impact
on this (some databases insert '00:00:00' as the time part for dates
only, other insert current time), but looking at data from sqlite
interactive client I see '2006-08-07 00:00:00'.

Anyway, thanks for advice.

Cheers
Jarek Zgoda