Hi,
I have problems using the django cache. The cached items are not
readable between processes it seems... ?

Testing on the production server using two ssh sessions in parallel,
and setting the cache in one and reading in the other using the
memcache backend.
I ran them each one line at a time, and this was the result:
(session 1)
>>> from django.core.cache import cache
>>> cache.set('foo','bar')
>>> cache.get('foo')
'bar'

(session 2)
>>> from django.core.cache import cache
>>> cache.get('foo', 0)
0
>>> cache.get('foo', 0)
0

Is this a memcache problem or a django problem?

I use the low level cache api to cache the processed results of an
uploaded file. The user then complete some more steps that describe
the uploaded data at which point it's entered in the db. This is done
asynchronously using apache2 with one thread per process, mod_wsgi and
python 2.5. The problem I ran in to was that the "cache.get('key')"
always returns None when I test and upload a file.

Thanks