On Wednesday, February 23, 2011 01:17:22 pm Lee Hinde wrote:

> I'd like it to be 'leehinde' again
> so, clearly objects.create is more clever than my pure post. But I'm
> not sure where in the food chain I should be interceding..

I'm not sure what's going on, but I would start with data.get() and verify the
contents and step through that process slowly, verifying the right data before
and after the creation, the assignment and save of the obj, with
get_or_create() (lots of logging/print statements if not using a debugger).

It should be fine as is though, according to the django docs.

Mike.
--
        "I keep seeing spots in front of my eyes."
        "Did you ever see a doctor?"