The login is really just so you can manage a bunch of project and easily
come back (as most project often take more than a day to grow). It also
provide some privacy (not everybody wants his project to be publicly
available).

I'd also like to be able to make some project public so they can be "fork"
by other users.

... lots of idea, no so much time :-(