Hi community

I have two models in two apps,
first named newsItem

from django.db import models
from datetime import datetime

class newsItem(models.Model):
    pubDate = models.DateTimeField('date
published',default=datetime.now())
    author = models.CharField(max_length=20, default="author")
    title = models.CharField(max_length=200)
    text = models.TextField()
    snippet = models.TextField(blank=True)
    tags = models.ManyToManyField('newsTag', through='TagsToNews')
    needsGallery = models.BooleanField()

    def __unicode__(self):
        return self.title

    def save(self, *args, **kwargs):
        if len(unicode.strip(self.snippet)) == 0:
            self.snippet = ""
        super(newsItem, self).save(*args, **kwargs)

and second one in another app called subGallery, which is related to
newsItem via foreign key
from django.db import models
from news.models import newsItem, newsTag

class subGallery(models.Model):
    pubDate = models.DateTimeField('date published')
    title = models.CharField(max_length=200)
    text = models.TextField(blank=True)
    tags = models.ManyToManyField(newsTag, through='TagsToGalleries')
    newsItem = models.ForeignKey('news.newsItem')

    def __unicode__(self):
        return self.title

    class Meta:
        verbose_name_plural = "Galleries"

What I want to do is to create new subGallery whenever newsItem with
"needGallery" field set to true gets created or saved, so I altered
save method of newsItem like this:

def save(self, *args, **kwargs):
        if len(unicode.strip(self.snippet)) == 0:
            self.snippet = ""
        super(newsItem, self).save(*args, **kwargs)

        if self.needsGallery:
            if not(len(self.subGallery_set.all())):
                gallery = subGallery(title = self.title,
pubDate=self.pubDate)
                gallery.save()

but when I am creating newsItem through admin page it says: 'newsItem'
object has no attribute 'subGallery_set'
What am I doing wrong?