Hello everybody

this is maybe simple but I can't succeed in making a query.
here is my model:

class Client(models.Model):
    user                    = models.OneToOneField(User)
    product_licence    = models.ManyToManyField('ProductLicence',
blank=True, null=True)

class ProductLicence(models.Model):
    product                = models.ForeignKey('Produit')

class Product(models.Model):
    code                    = models.CharField(max_length=15)
    name                   = models.CharField(max_length=50)

In my model, clients may buy licences for different products.
I'm trying to get in one query all products for which a given client
owns a licence.

Is it possible to do it or should I make 2 queries?

Thanks in advance

regards,

Gontran