Hi,

I have trouble getting a QuerySet to do what I want. I need to select
the last 10 items of a certain model (ordered by timestamp; so the
"most recent" 10 items), and when I iterate over them during template
processing I want the earliest item (with the oldest timestamp) to
come first.

I've tried to achieve this using various combinations of slicing,
reverse(), and ordering on 'timestamp' vs '-timestamp', but I can't
get it to work.

How can this be done?

Regards, Sidney