On 03/07/2011 05:01 AM, Venkatraman S wrote:
Hi,

Would like to know which payment gateways do people use for managing
money movements in their sites?
I wouldnt like to go the Paypal way, any other suggestions?

Hi,

You can use whatever you like as long as it has an API and documentation. We've used SecurePay (an Australian one), InternetSecure, BeanStream, Authorize.net, and others that I can't remember right now. They all have their pros and cons. A quick checklist of what to look for:

* API

* Documentation - very important

* Test environment, a.k.a. sandbox - very important. Some have great restrictions on what you can do in that environment so pay attention to the details.

* Which currencies will they process?

* Which credit cards and which other payment methods will they accept?

* Fees - the pricing is all over the place and like anything, volume will get you discounts.
--
Regards,

Clifford Ilkay
Dinamis