Hi,
  I need to cron a few jobs for my django app to run daily. I went through
the docs on "Writing custom django-admin commands" and thats the direction
I'm planning to go to run these jobs. Our company has a number of teams
developing different apps and I didn't want the naming of the commands to be
a mess. Are there any recommendations for naming conventions of the
commands. Is it common for example to call the command appname_command to
make it clear which app is implementing which command. Any advice/experience
is welcome.

thanks,
Marwan