Well, we're missing the bit where you tell us what error are you
getting. I don't know about others, but my crystal ball is a bit dusty
these days.

The models.py snippet you posted is obvious result of inspectdb
output, which *may* need some manual tweaking. But it's difficult for
us to guess as we don't know your database and we don't know what
exactly is wrong (except for "Django fails").

If you add more details, someone might be able to help you

My 2 cents

   Jirka