Hi,

                                                            JOB
DESCRIPTION

The vacancy is for a large Mumbai-based media house which has
incubated a media-focused private equity fund, focusing on India and
other emerging markets.

DESIGNATION:  Manager – Software Development

REPORTING TO: CTO

EXPERIENCE: 3 to 4 Years in total and atleast 2 years in the relevant
skillset

QUALIFICATION: B.E. / B.Tech Computers/IT from reputed institute. Post
graduation (ME  / MCA / MCS / MCM) would be a plus

SALARY: As per industry standards

TEAM SIZE: Should be able to work in a start-up environment

LOCATION: Mumbai

JOB ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES:
•       Responsible for new development, feature addition and updation of
Online platforms the company operates or plan to launch
•       Understanding product / project requirements
•       Proposing decisions related to technological architecture
•       Implementations of final decisions
•       Should be able understand existing code and modify
•       Should be able to work in smaller teams
•       Should have an expertise in web applications

KEY SKILL SET:
KNOWLEDGE OF FOLLOWING IS COMPULSORY:
DJANGO + PYTHON, JAVASCRIPT, AJAX, MONGODB, LINUX PLATFORM, SVN, SSH
LOGINS

KNOWLEDGE OF FOLLOWING WILL BE A PLUS :
NGINX, LINUX CHROOT ENVIRONMENT, TYRANT, SOLR, WEB SERVICES

PERSONALITY TRAITS:

•       The individual needs to be a team player
•       Go getter and passionate about new technologies
•       Candidate should be self starter & open to learn new technologies
and handle various technical integrations
•       Hard working and sincere towards the company, team and projects
•       Continuous self development – Individually and Collectively

Please revert asap as this is a very urgent requirement