Thanks for all the responses and help. I finally commented out a form
reference which I was importing into my views and that allowed
everything else to work. so then I went back into the new form that I
was importing and found some problems with it that I hadn't noticed
before. So now I have the form formatted  correctly. Thanks again for
all the help.