Not much difference between it and any other database due to django's
ORDBM. The only difference during set up is that instead of setting
the db to postgres you set it as such

DATABASE_ENGINE = 'postgresql_psycopg2'

If you didn't do it already you might want to follow the the last Q on
this FAQ here:

http://initd.org/tracker/psycopg/wiki/PsycopgTwoFaq

lest the quantity of  django output cause your eyes to bleed.

Warning psycopg2 is not supported by django.  ( still in beta yada
yada yada ). Unless you're willing to eat your own pie when things go
awry, don't use it.

That said I've had absolutely no problems with it. I've also used it
as the backend with SQLObject and found it quite stable and very fast.

Vance

--
Most People are not even aware of their need to conform. They live
under the illusion that they follow their own ideas and inclinations,