Hi Nai,

It takes some tinkering to get a production deployment of a Django app
working well. One of the founders of Django, Jacob Kaplan Moss, presented a
Django deployment workshop at last year's PyCon.  Video:
http://pycon.blip.tv/file/3632436/
Code: https://github.com/jacobian/django-deployment-workshop

If you want to get your Django app deployed up on Amazon's infrastructure
and don't want to mess around with config files and servers, I invite you to
try out our DjangoZoom service which is built on top of Amazon's AWS
infrastructure. http://djangozoom.com  We take care of all the server-side
stuff, so you don't have to.

You just point us at your code repo and in less than a minute, we return a
public URL of your live running app. The service is in a private beta right
now, but if you sign up for the beta, we'll try to get an invite to you
soon.  We welcome any feedback on how to make it the best hosting service
for Django developers!

thanks,
Nate