Thanks I took a look and since I tried to initialize my select widget
several different ways while trying the options shown in the initial
portion of the forms fields document I was unable to do it
successfully, without an actual axample which uses a select widget. I
found a way around it anyway though, so not a problem. Thanks for the
help.