Hi  all

I'm running on Windows 7 64-Bit

The Pyton version is:
Python 2.7.1 (r271:86832, Nov 27 2010, 18:30:46) [MSC v.1500 32 bit
(Intel)] on win32

Django-version: 1.2.5

I have just installed this on a new machine, on the older one it
worked with no problem.

The new machine is Lenovo Thinkpad W510.

I have moved the django-admin.py to the Python27 path and  I have also
tried with set the path to where Django-admin.py is installed: C:
\Python27\Lib\site-packages\django\bin

I've also tested to start the command Line window as Administrator but
with the same result.

Thanks
Glenn