Hi all,

I'm the chief editor at DZone.com, a social linking and blogging community for
developers.  We've got this weekly 6pg cheat sheet (sorta like spark charts)
that we produce every week on a developer topic.  Look here for some examples:
refcardz.dzone.com

Even after 130 cards, we really haven't been able to produce a refcard on
Python (we already have cards on PHP, Core Java, Ruby, etc.)  I wanted to see
if any of you were interested in authoring a refcard on Core Python, Django, or
both.  The docs for both projects are really good, but these reference charts
distill the most important tips and code snippets for getting started with
these technologies.  I know a lot of devs in our community (mostly Java
developers) are interested in Python and may not be familiar with Django.  This
content could give them a nudge to start learning.

Send me an email if you want more details.

Best,
Mitchell Pronschinske
Editor-in-Chief, DZone
mi...@dzone.com